"Wello it been a long time knowing you mate and the professional way you operate with your life and your cricket, if the kids you coach learn half as much as Iíve learnt off you they will go far as you are interacting with them from a much younger age. Spread your knowledge far and wide I am sure those who you identify to go to the top 80% will go and the other 20% prob got lazy and didn't want it for themselves as much as you wanted it for them. You told me I would play international cricket from the first time you saw me bat and I only scored 15 - haha good luck mate."

Kirk Edwards, West Indies Cricket Team

Cricket Coaching Advice for Children

Select one of the following to learn more:

Coaching Cricket Excellence

Sign up for our Email Newsletter